Sunday, June 24th, departure for Lisbon (airfare not included) June, 25th arrival in Lisbon departing to US July 3rd, 2018.
A $500 deposit per persons due at time of registration to confirm space on this trip, refundable until March 15th, 2018 (minus a $49 administration fee). Deposit may be paid PayPal or credit card. A confirmation & invoice for your balance will be sent by E-mail. The balance will be due by March 16th, 2018 and can be paid with your credit card supplied for the deposit.
Price $2,995 plus airfare
Per Person/Double Occupancy.
Trip is strictly limited to 26 people
Use your own airfare or have us book it for you
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to experience the food, wine and music of Portugal with its top chefs & musicians, as guitarist Beau Bledsoe and Portuguese vocalist Nathalie Pires shares with you their wide knowledge and experience of the region.
Questions?? Or to register by phone
(816) 221-6987 ask for George Harter.
This Trip Includes:
• 4 nights HOTEL do CHIADO in Lisbon
• Welcome reception w/ dinner & music
Breakfast each morning
• Museo do Fado
• Sao Jorge Castle
• Dinner & Fado @ Mesa de Frades
• Dinner & Fado @ Clube do Fado
• Day trip to SINTRA
• Private coach to Oporto
• 3 nights NH Hotel in Oporto
• 1 night Marriot Hotel in Lisbon
• River tour on private boat
• Dinner at Graham’s Port Lodge
• Lunch at DOC in Douro Valley with
Chef Rui Paula
• Breakfast each morning
• Hosted by Beau Bledsoe of
Ensemble Iberica and
renowned fado singer Nathalie Pires
• Vallado winery visit
• Private coach transfers
• Optional Late night
Fado House outings with
Beau Bledsoe and Nathalie Pires
In partnership with: