Nov 6th, departure for Buenos Aires (airfare not included) Nov 4th arrival in Buenos Aires departing to US the morning of Nov 12th.
A $500 per person deposit is required to reserve space on the trip, refundable until 60 days prior to departure, minus a $49 administration fee.
Price $3,695 plus airfare
Per Person/Double Occupancy.
Trip is strictly limited to 27 people
Book your own airfare.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to experience the food, wine and music of Argentina with its top chefs & musicians, as guitarist Beau Bledsoe shares with you his wide knowledge and experience of the region.
Questions?? Or to register by phone
(816) 304-7067 ask for Beau Bledsoe.
If you wish to mail a deposit, Please send a check made out to Ensemble Iberica.
4001 Gladstone Blvd
Kansas City, Mo 64123
This Trip Includes:
• 8 nights at Mio Buenos Aires Hotel
w/ breakfast each morning
• Welcome reception w/ dinner & music
• Tango show and dinner at
• Tour and concert at the
World Museum of Tango
• Wine tasting, tango and dinner at
La Cava de El Querandi
•Tango lessons with José Lugones
• Day trip to Tigre with cookout (asado)
• Tour of the La Boca neighborhood
• Evening at local Milonga (tango dance hall)
• Cookout (asado) and concert with chef
Alfredo Tourn at El Refuerzo
• Cooking class and dinner hosted by Enófilo
• Hosted by Beau Bledsoe of
Ensemble Iberica, Erin McGrane and Jeff Freling (of Victor & Penny) and violinist violinist Christine Brebes